Putting Digital Tools in Practice to Improve Patient Outcomes
Learn about some real-life examples where Biopharma is using digital innovation to improve patient outcomes and drive early disease prevention. In this event we will explore how an organization leverages Digital and A.I. tools in various functional areas such as early research and development, medical affairs, care transformation and commercialization.
Leaders from a variety of disciplines will share how they are integrating digital tools to support the transition from personalized medicine to personalized care.
• We will explore how the coordination of care between the numerous Healthcare Providers (HCPs) ensures that those living with chronic disease, regardless of where they live or where they are in their journey, have the best chance of reaching their optimum outcome.
• We will look at the use of subjective and objective measures to show disease progression outside of clinic visits, an important aspect for many chronic diseases due to the lack of linear disease progression.
• We will show how the data collected by individuals can then be used to benefit the greater community by using A.I. to generate predictive analytics that can predict exacerbations or events and thus allow for interventions to prevent or minimize the impact of such events.
• We will show how technology is helping to support early diagnosis and how an ecosystem and partners are involved to maximize this effect.
Come prepared with questions for our distinguished panel and learn key insights on how to leverage these digital tools to improve the patient care continuum, patient experience/outcomes, research and development and “time to market”.
Additional Event Information
Please note: This webinar will be recorded and sent out to all registrants within a few days of the live broadcast.
- Online registration deadline: 06 December 2023
- Event is open to: HBA Members and Non-members
This event is not refundable.
Head of Digital Business Transformation Neurology,
Head of Medical, US Rare DIseases,
Head, Research Analytics,
UCB Biosciences, Inc.
|Regular Registration - Virtual
|$10.00 / €10.00
|$20.00 / €20.00
By registering for this event, you acknowledge that you may be photographed, videotaped, and/or audio-taped during the meeting and hereby give permission for your image, voice, or survey comments to be used in education, training, promotion, and/or trade and communications media by the Healthcare Businesswomen's Association in any and all media throughout the world, without restriction as to frequency or duration of usage.
The HBA requires that all persons who participate in in-person events do so at their own risk and that each participant agrees to the following agreement before taking part in the activity and urges all participants to act in such a manner as to protect their own safety and the safety of others.
By registering for this event, I fully understand that my participation in the program is purely voluntary. I desire to participate and agree to act reasonably and prudently under the circumstances. I further understand that any HBA volunteers participating in the activity will act individually and will not represent the HBA. As a condition to my participation the activity, I waive and release the HBA and their officers, employees, and agents from any claim that I may have for any damage to property or injury to my person that may result in whole or in part from my participation.
Special Needs Policy
The HBA will make reasonable modifications to policies and programs to ensure that people with special needs can enjoy all of its programs. Contact us if you require special accommodations for this event.