Generative AI: Where Are We Now and How Can This Technology Help us Answer Marketing Challenges?
In the near future, ChatGPT and other cutting-edge generative AI technologies are predicted to revolutionize the healthcare industry and transform market research and insights, changing how we answer marketing challenges.
Generative AI has the potential to streamline tedious processes, enhance existing market research methods, and provide deeper, more accurate insights. It's already being used to analyze data, design surveys and discussion guides, and interpret open-ended responses.
Attend this 60-minute webinar to:
• Gain a comprehensive understanding of the fundamentals, key features, and use cases of generative AI with an introductory presentation by Mike Stevens, founder of Insight Platforms
• Listen to healthcare experts Abigail Stuart and Hannah Mann of Day One Strategy as they discuss the impact of generative AI on market research and insights, showing how it can help answer marketing challenges
• Hear their predictions for what the future holds, drawing upon their interactions with hundreds of pharma marketing / insights professionals on the topic over the past 6 months
Additional Event Information
Please note: This webinar will be recorded and sent out to all registrants within a few days of the live broadcast.
- Online registration deadline: 03 October 2023
- Event is open to: HBA Members and Non-members
This event is refundable, requests must be submitted in writing to email@example.com by 30 September 2023
|Regular Registration - Virtual||$10.00 / €10.00||$20.00 / €20.00
By registering for this event, you acknowledge that you may be photographed, videotaped, and/or audio-taped during the meeting and hereby give permission for your image, voice, or survey comments to be used in education, training, promotion, and/or trade and communications media by the Healthcare Businesswomen's Association in any and all media throughout the world, without restriction as to frequency or duration of usage.
The HBA requires that all persons who participate in in-person events do so at their own risk and that each participant agrees to the following agreement before taking part in the activity and urges all participants to act in such a manner as to protect their own safety and the safety of others.
By registering for this event, I fully understand that my participation in the program is purely voluntary. I desire to participate and agree to act reasonably and prudently under the circumstances. I further understand that any HBA volunteers participating in the activity will act individually and will not represent the HBA. As a condition to my participation the activity, I waive and release the HBA and their officers, employees, and agents from any claim that I may have for any damage to property or injury to my person that may result in whole or in part from my participation.
Special Needs Policy
The HBA will make reasonable modifications to policies and programs to ensure that people with special needs can enjoy all of its programs. Contact us if you require special accommodations for this event.