Celebrate the extraordinary wins of the industry and revel in individual triumphs at the 2021 HBA Woman of the Year on 6 May.
Join the HBA as we:
- Commemorate the achievements of Woman of the Year Dr. Sandra Horning, former chief medical officer and head of global product development, Genentech and Roche, and learn about her incredible journey.
- Toast to the 20th anniversary of the Honorable Mentor award as we honor Rod MacKenzie, PhD, chief development officer and EVP, Pfizer.
- Extol the outstanding impact and transformation of our STAR Susan Torroella, chief operations officer, ArmadaHealth.
We will also recognize over 150 Rising Stars and Luminaries for their outstanding performance, leadership and contributions to our industry. View the full schedule.
- Embrace the limitless potential of a virtual experience.
- Engage in greater opportunities to enrich your network and inspire others.
- Immerse yourself in energizing relationship-building experiences unique to the HBA.
Be energized to achieve your goals and activate your vision by joining us 6 May.
Tickets are non-refundable; however, substitutions will be accepted up to 72 hours prior to the start of the event. Refer to Substitution Policy for further information.
Confirmed registrations may substitute their registration by 3 May 2021. A completed substitution form must be received via email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 3 May. After 3 May, substitutions will not be accepted.
Thank you to our event sponsors