How to Use Your Stress & Transform it into Energy
Wednesday, February 23, 2022
6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Add to Calendar
W. Europe Standard Time
We have all been in situations where we get carried away by our daily stress and feel drained at the end of the day. Good news is there is an easy way to fight this! In our body lies big power, we just need to (re)discover it. Through our body posture, we can change the way we think and feel, and how others perceive us.
Join HBA and Fabienne Cuisinier in this interactive webinar to practice mindfulness and become aware how to shift your daily stress to gain more energy for things that are important to you.
*** What do you get from this interactive webinar? ***
- Experiment how your body posture influences the way you think, feel and perceive daily events
- Learn simple tool how to empower yourself via your own daily stress (small and big) instead of getting drained by it
- Learn how to access flow state, be more creative, compassionate and (self-) confident
*** About the Speaker ***
Fabienne Cuisinier is an integral coach and motivational speaker. She is passionate about developing global leaders, international professionals and change makers to:
- embody their leadership
- develop their executive presence
- express themselves authentically
- inspire & intrinsically motivate others
- be in the flow, open up to their creativity and intuition, even when facing adversity and conflicts
- clarify and focus on what matters most
- increase energy and joy
She is truly inspired by people who engage themselves with full energy in what they believe in to make a difference in the life of others and our planet.