CNJ Networking: Reconnect, Rebalance & Refresh Your Network
Thursday, March 18, 2021
5:30 PM - 6:30 PM
Add to Calendar
After a full year of being virtual it can be hard to remain connected and balanced. Join us as we rebuild connection, talk about balancing our networking needs, and continue to build our network across the HBA. This is a low-stress way to get to know others, invest in your network, and find ways to engage on a deeper level that benefits you today and in your future.
We will discuss and break out into smaller groups to actually experiment with:
- Building effective networking strategies for professional development
- Changing weak connections into personal and meaningful connections
- Focusing on exchanging information where both parties benefit
- Building your inner circle of people you trust
- Building, sustaining, and strengthening your relationships
For those who are shy or an introvert, this HBA event provides a safe environment to practice networking in breakout sessions with fun conversation starters to break the ice and help make meaningful connections.