HBA Indianapolis presents
In her book "Destination Unstoppable", author and consultant Maureen Electa Monte answers the question "If the world runs on teams, why do so few reach their full potential?"
On February 11 and 18, Monte will lead us through a two-part workshop focused on controlling our internal motor to overcome obstacles and achieve big goals.
- Retaining emotional control (it is a sign of great leadership) and even more important for women leaders.
- Being curious rather than furious
- Making our voices heard
- Measuring and leveraging our natural talents based on Clifton StrengthsFinder
- Harnessing our strengths to drive courage and confidence
- Bringing out the best in individuals and teams so that they reach their full potential
- This is a two-part series: February 11 and February 18
- The workshop includes pre-work using StrengthsFinder; participants are expected to take StrengthsFinder assessment by Feb 4th.
- Registration fee includes the 2 sessions and the StrengthsFinder assessment.
- Upon registration, you will receive an automated email which includes your StrengthsFinder assessment and usage code – this code is unique to you, so please do not share with others.
Once you have completed your registration, you will receive an email containing instructions on how to access the webinar platform and StrengthsFinder access information. Please note that you must register and take the assessment by February 4th!.
Holler if you have questions: Maureen@MaureenMonte.com
Our speaker: Maureen Electa Monte builds winning teams that unite, overcome obstacles, and achieve big goals. She has a B.S. and M.S. in Mechanical Engineering, and an M.S. in Leadership. Maureen has 30 years of corporate experience, was Engineer of the Year for IBM, has launched two companies, provided consulting services to over 20,000 professionals, and worked with over 1,400 athletes and coaches, including an Olympic team headed to Tokyo in 2021. All roads begin with measuring the talent on the team with the StrengthsFinder assessment. Maureen is an instructor at Cornell providing online leadership development courses for executives.
Event is open to: HBA Members and Nonmembers
Online registration deadline: 2/10/2021
The registration button at the bottom of the page will not show if online registration has closed or if the event has reached capacity. If you are a guest and the registration button is not showing, it may be that this is a member-only event. Read more about the benefits of membership or contact us about membership.
The HBA will make reasonable modifications to policies and programs to ensure that people with special needs have an equal opportunity to enjoy all of its programs. Contact us if you require special accommodations for this event.
Registration: Regular Registration
By registering for this event, you acknowledge that you may be photographed, videotaped and/or audio-taped during the course of the meeting and hereby give permission for your image, voice, or survey comments to be used in education, training, promotion and/or trade and communications media by the Healthcare Businesswomen's Association in any and all media throughout the world, without restriction as to frequency or duration of usage.