In today’s healthcare space, where target audiences are over-stimulated, disengaged and distracted, brands are challenged to connect with customers in a meaningful way. Every brand (novice or established) faces its own set of challenges in crafting or maintaining its share of voice. Established brands must strive to maintain their voice in the midst of an evolving marketplace marked by start-ups, while start-ups are faced with a “David vs. Goliath” situation in entering a crowded and established market.
Mastering the art of storytelling is critical to engaging and influencing your target audiences. Telling a memorable, emotionally compelling story about a brand, its mission or successes can help you better connect with new customers and maintain relationships with existing ones.
Join us and learn about storytelling secrets from our panelists who will share tips for effective storytelling along with:
- How to develop meaningful, authentic stories that will create memorable experiences for the audience
- How to use storytelling in a range of settings, including brand communications, internal communications, personal brand-building and the sales process
- How to leverage various storytelling mediums to influence an action, from visual storytelling to written communications to body language
Our esteemed panelists will be moderated by Melissa Baratta, senior vice president, healthcare, Affect, and will consist of three industry leaders:
- David Fischer, president and principal trainer, Sandler Traning
- Meghan O'Brien, engagement leader, etch
- Jeanine O'Kane, president, inVentiv Public Relations Group
1. Create and tell compelling and emotionally engaging stories
2. Utilize storytelling to make your brand memorable and influence an action
5:30 - 6:00 PM Registration and networking
6:00 - 6:15 PM Welcome and opening remarks
6:15 - 6:30 PM Speaker introductions
6:30 - 7:30 PM Panel discussion
7:30 - 7:45 PM Q&A
7:45 - 8:00 PM Wrap up and closing remarks
420 Lexington Ave, 30th Floor
New York, NY 10070
Special instructions: Pre-registration recommended, Photo ID required.
Melissa Baratta (moderator)
Senior vice president, Affect
President and principal trainer, Sandler Training
Engagement leader, etch
President, inVentiv Health, US Public Relations Group
Event is open to: HBA members and nonmembers
Regular registration rate deadline: November 6, 2016
Note: attendees who register after November 6 will have hand-written badges and will need to provide proof of registration purchase to gain entry.
Onsite (walk-in) registration: Is allowed
$45 until November 6, 2016
$55 after November 6, 2016
$70 until November 6, 2016
$80 after November 6, 2016
Space is limited to 125 registrants.
Is this event refundable? Yes
If yes, requests must be submitted in writing to email@example.com by November 6, 2016; no refunds are available after this date.
- Chapter contact for event: Metro Chapter at firstname.lastname@example.org or 973-582-1980
- Membership questions: email@example.com or 973-575-0606 ext 1
- Online registration assistance: firstname.lastname@example.org or 973-575-0606 ext 3
Visit us online