Fit to Lead Affinity Group’s 6-month, Spring Forward Fitness & Leadership Journey
Thursday, April 15, 2021
- Thursday, October 21, 2021
Add to Calendar
Today’s successful businesswoman is expected to sustain high performance in the face of increasing pressure and rapid change. Given this environment, organizations today embrace the research that demonstrates the positive relationship across physical fitness, productivity, and overall achievement.
What are your plans to develop your leadership in 2021? What if you could develop your leadership skills while working on your fitness?
The Fit to Lead (FTL) Affinity Group invites you to join us for a 6-month, Spring Forward Fitness & Leadership Journey. Explore and deepen your relationship with setting and achieving long-term goals.
The journey begins on Monday, April 19 and ends on Sunday, October 21. This event is open to all HBA members and non-members.
• Friday, April 9: Deadline to register.
• Thursday, April 15: Kickoff meeting (virtual). We will provide an overview of the program and topics for the virtual monthly coaching sessions. You will also meet your Journey Coaching Team in breakout groups to set your fitness & leadership goals.
• Monday, April 19: The Spring Forward Fitness & Leadership Journey begins. Start tracking your progress towards your goals!
• Sunday, October 17: The Spring Forward Fitness & Leadership Journey ends.
• Thursday, October 21: End-of-journey celebrating, acknowledging you and your team’s goal achievements!
Journey Coaching Team sessions:
Five (5) virtual, monthly coaching sessions have been designed to support you in achieving your goals. Please expect more details during the kick-off meeting.
1. Goal Setting and Achievement: Strategies for Success
2. Building a Healthy Support Network
3. Restore & Recover: The Power of Sleep
4. Navigating Uncertainty
5. Strengthen your Strengths
Matching you with your teammates to create your Journey Coaching Team:
Once you register, you will receive a link to a Google Form to provide your fitness interests and preferences. This will help us organize the Journey Coaching Teams.