Join us for the 2023 HBA Mentoring Program!
HBA Europe Region presents
Mentee registration closes 31 January 2023. Mentor registration closes 7 February 2023.
Please visit our mentoring program FAQs page for information about program expectations, the application process, refunds, and much more. Pricing is listed in Euro and USD.
If you are an industry leader — or want to become one — here’s your chance to learn, grow and forge meaningful relationships with others. This mentoring program harnesses the power of the HBA to help mentees set and achieve professional/career goals and forge new connections. Mentoring takes place in 1:1 pairs, and each mentor/mentee relationship functions independently, setting its own meeting dates, times, and locations.
IMPORTANT: Please note that by participating in the European Regional program that all meeting times will take place in CET. If you are joining from another timezone, be sure that this timing will work with your personal and professional schedules. The Mentoring Committee will do its best to match individuals on preferred meeting times.
Regionally Specific Program Activities and Timeline of Events:
• Matching surveys are due no later than: 31 January 2023
• Notification of matches will take place on or close to: 15 March 2023
• Mentee Orientation (Virtual) will take place between: 15 and 31 March 2023
• Mentor Training (Virtual) will take place between: 15 and 31 March 2023
• Program kickoff (Virtual) will take place between: 15-31 March 2023
• Mentees and mentors meet on their own (virtually) from April to November 2023
• Mid-Year event (Virtual): June/July 2023 - details to be provided.
• Closing celebration (Virtual): December 2023
HBA membership requirements
This is an HBA member-only program, and both mentees and mentors must be/become HBA members to participate. Mentees and mentors who are accepted into the program, elect to participate and who are not already members must join the HBA prior to attending the program kickoff. HBA annual membership dues are separate and distinct from the mentee program fee and represent an additional charge. These dues are not refundable. Make sure you have have decided to participate before joining.
HBA offers membership discounts for employees of corporate sponsors. Check with your executive HBA sponsor at your company to learn more. You are encouraged to consult your manager or HR department to see if reimbursement for the program and/or HBA membership will be provided. The value of HBA membership reaches far beyond the mentoring program; find out more here.
The mentoring program is refundable under the following conditions:
1. If a mentee cannot be accommodated within the program, the mentee program fee will be refunded in full.
2. If a mentee decides to withdraw from the program after registering, he or she must notify the mentoring program committee in writing by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org by 10 February. After that, no refunds are available.
The registration button at the bottom of the page will not show if online registration has closed or if the event has reached capacity. If you are a guest and the registration button is not showing, it may be that this is a member-only event. Read more about the benefits of membership or contact us about membership.
The HBA will make reasonable modifications to policies and programs to ensure that people with special needs have an equal opportunity to enjoy all of its programs. Contact us if you require special accommodations for this event.
Registration: Mentor Registration (for current members)
Registration: Mentor Registration + one year HBA membership
By registering for this event, you acknowledge that you may be photographed, videotaped and/or audio-taped during the course of the meeting and hereby give permission for your image, voice, or survey comments to be used in education, training, promotion and/or trade and communications media by the Healthcare Businesswomen's Association in any and all media throughout the world, without restriction as to frequency or duration of usage.