Expand your Career Horizons through Networking, Volunteering, Continuous Learning & Non-Linear Paths
Wednesday, April 19, 2023
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
Add to Calendar
Eastern Standard Time
In this highly engaging session, HBA Atlanta chapter is delighted to have Charmaine Reid (European Lead: Leadership and Coaching at Impel Talent and former VP at Takeda) join to share her experiences and lessons learned about career pivots, volunteering, networking and transferable skills to add value and achieve impactful leadership.
Charmaine is a Senior Operations leader in the global pharmaceutical industry with 20+ years’ experience leading teams, implementing strategic processes, projects and integrations across pharmaceutical operations within R&D.
This event will dive into her international moves and career pivots, from the toy industry and Pharma regulatory operations to establishing the R&D Center of Excellence in Europe for Takeda and more recently following her passion into leadership development and coaching!
The audience will also walk away with information on:
• Using volunteering to grow your skills,
• Networking and the power of connections,
• Developing culture and building diverse and collaborative teams,
• Always being curious and path to continuous learning,
• Reflecting, aligning your values and owning your story,
• Creative ways to unlock career development and non- linear career paths!
There will be opportunities for Q&A at the end of the program and we look forward to an interactive discussion!