Expanding your functional (vertical) expertise is one way to advance your career. Developing and honing your cross- functional (horizontal) competencies will get you further, faster. As a participant, you will leave with an increased understanding of the digital landscape, ecosystem and the regulatory environment, an understanding of the psychological and neurochemical drivers of collaboration and how to apply all the learnings to improve personal and team performance.
Click here for Certificate Program flyer.
If you are looking to significantly improve your performance and the impact you have on the effective utilization of digital communications, this program is for you. As a participant, you will leave with n an increased understanding of the digital landscape, ecosystem and the regulatory environment, an understanding of the psychological and neurochemical drivers of collaboration and how to apply all the learnings to improve personal and team performance.
HBA and CCC have joined forces to create the industry’s first official certificate recognizing expertise in business partnering for digital innovation. This virtual curriculum spans 12 weeks and includes a cadence of webinars and live discussion sessions with industry and government subject matter experts. A final examination will demonstrate your mastery of the concepts presented and lead you to a certificate of competence.
Courses and faculty are as follows:
• Understanding the Digital Ecosystem:
Dr. Francoise Simon, Professor Emerita, Columbia University and Faculty Member, Mt. Sinai School of Medicine
• Technology Maturity Continuum:
Sandra Kearney, CEO e426.org
• Rallying Teams Around the Superordinate Goal and Making the Business Case:
Gerald Mosely, Founder and President, CP&P Development
• Mastering Regulatory Compliance Fundamentals:
Ilyssa Levins, Founder and President, CCC with Wayne Pines, Former FDA and Howard Dorfman, HL Dorfman Consulting
• Addressing the Psychology of Collaboration: Behavior and its Influence on Communication:
Rick Davis, President and Kristy Aro, Director of Business Development, Arbor Scientia
• Mindset Assessment and Collaboration Survey: CCC
• Brain Chemistry and Cohesive Teams:
Susan Winter, PhD, Cognitive Techniques and Workplace Efficiency
Click here for the curriculum calendar.
Online registration deadline: 28 February 2020
This program is for members and any employee of an HBA Corporate Partners company (members and nonmembers).
This program is nonrefundable.
1. Increased understanding of the digital landscape and business acumen that enables or prevents innovation
2. Appreciation for the regulatory requirements for digital promotion and data communications
3. Greater awareness and strategies to address mindset and behavioral styles impeding collaboration