Do you know your brand? You have one, whether you’ve been curating it or not. It’s built from the way you carry yourself when you enter a room, the way you speak in person and across emails, the way you represent yourself in social media and in public. It’s defined by your motivations and your drives.
It is what people remember about you.
It’s time to create a plan for owning your brand and building upon it. In this webinar, you’ll learn:
• How to identify your existing brand and recalibrate it based on what you want people saying about you
• How to create a plan for incorporating your professional brand into your career goals
• How to strategically dedicate time toward developing and improving your professional brand
Our speakers will share perspectives on the importance of professional branding and the impact that it has on career progression, and provide examples from the corporate perspective on how brand impacts promotions and new hires.
12:00 PM - 12:03 PM Introduction
12:03 PM - 12:43 PM Presentation
12:43 PM - 12:58 PM Q&A
12:58 PM - 1:00 PM Close
Event is open to: HBA members and nonmembers
Online registration available until one hour before the live broadcast begins.
This webinar is non refundable.
1. How to develop or enhance your professional brand and have it align with your plan
2. How to market your professional brand.