As organizations strive to establish equality in the workplace, creating gender equality remains at the forefront of structural changes; this requires a change in mindset, attitude and culture. In collaboration with GSK, HBA maintains a commitment to be a united force for change; to bring men and women together to approach gender diversity as a business issue, not a women's issue.
Please join HBA Philadelphia for an evening of ideas and perspectives from leaders across healthcare delivery who are embracing and empowering women to reach their full potential and thrive within their workplace.
- Sheri Mullen, VP and Business Unit Head, Specialty at GSK
- Carina Edwards, CEO of Quil Health
- Rita Johnson-Greene, US Head of Commercial Operations at Spark Therapeutics
- Stacy DiStefano, Chief Strategy Officer at Inperium
- Reetika Kumar, Vice President, Clinical Services at AmeriHealth
- Moderator Amy Turnquist of Enterprise Marketing IQVIA
: Continue past GSK building on Crescent Drive, cross over League Island Blvd. to parking lot.
Presentation and Q&A
Closing remarks Registration information
Event is open to: HBA members and nonmembers
Online registration deadline: 1 November 2019
Onsite (walk-in) registration: Is not allowed Cancellations/refunds
This event is refundable, requests must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
by October 18, 2019.