On Demand - Accelerating Gender Intelligence Webinar Series (Three Webinars)
Original air date: November 1, November 15 and November 29, 2017
Note: Windows Media Player 9 or higher is needed to view the recording.
The HBA is pleased to announce a new three-part webinar series, Accelerating Gender Intelligence.
Join us for an exciting line-up of key topics presented by recognized thought leaders:
1. Watch Your Language! Gender-Relevant Communications in Professional Settings
Speaker: Sean Hayes, PsyD (Cohaesio Solutions)
2. Gender Equality by Design: Moving the Needle
Speaker: Iris Bohnet (Harvard Kennedy School)
3. Wanted: More Male Mentors - How and Why Men Should Mentor Women
Speakers: W. Brad Johnson, PhD (United States Naval Academy) and David Smith, PhD (United States Naval War College)
What you receive with your purchase
Recordings to all three webinars in the series
Group rate available. These programs can support staff training goals and offer a rich educational experience for field force and global teams. Companies can leverage this webinar series to organize their own "lunch and learns," with individuals viewing the program together in a conference or training room. For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Both HBA members and nonmembers are able to take advantage of this special offer.
1. This special series purchase is available now—register below.
2. Special series pricing cannot be applied to past purchases of individual recorded webinars.
No refunds are available for this special series purchase.