On Demand - Communication Skills to Elevate Your Professional Presence
The physical art of spoken communication affects the thousands of daily interactions we all have that determine the trajectory of our careers. Ever find yourself in a situation where you couldn’t think of what to say? Being at a loss for words or repeatedly saying ‘um’ often has more to do with what your breath and body are doing than what your mind is (or is not) thinking.
Listen to this session to find out how to change negative communication habits with simple, actionable and repeatable techniques that will help you come across better in any situation. Using a variety of tools and kinesthetic activities, you will learn how to project confidence, authority and credibility even when you don’t feel that way. This lively session provides opportunities to practice new skills in pairs, trios or in front of the full group.
This webinar is for you if:
• you struggle to insert your opinion or voice into conversations or meetings
• you lack strategies to project confidence in public speaking situations
• you undermine your presence with negative habits like rambling, vocal filler, vocal fry and more
• you want to go from competent to commanding as a communicator in any situation, regardless of how you feel on that given day or if you want to excel at communicating but lack tools to empower your team and direct reports to do the same
• you want to go from competent to commanding as a communicator in any situation, regardless of how you feel on that given day or if you want to excel at communicating but lack the tools to empower your team and direct reports to do the same