Are you a brand-new team leader or a seasoned manager leading your team through a period of transition? This series is for you! Join the HBA for a two-part webinar series that takes on core challenges that arise when you take on a promotion from teammate to team lead or when your team is face-to-face with change.
Register below to receive two webinars for the price of one:
• Didn’t You Used to Sit Next to Me? Smoothing the Transitions from Peer to Leader – 5 June
Leading a team is no easy feat, but you’re ready to take it on. This first webinar focuses on aspiring and new managers who are navigating the shifting dynamics that take place when roles change. You will hear from Joanne Cotton, executive director, onboarding shared services, and Lana Forbes, senior manager, product optimization, about strategies for self-confidence in the merit of your promotion, ways to adjust and adapt in your new role, and approaches to leading a team when you know there’s trouble in paradise.
• Becoming an Effective Leader from the Inside Out – 24 July
Research says that one in five highly-engaged employees is at risk of burnout. What can you, as a leader, do to help your team beat the odds? Work on you first! The ripple effects of a self-aware leader are tangible: self-improvement begets effective leadership begets positive relationships begets team resiliency. Alexa Beavers, founder, CEO and managing partner, The Axela Group, and Hillary Wilson, senior director of enterprise change management, Becton Dickinson, will provide tools and insights for being self-aware in the workplace so you can put your best self forward and they will address the importance of this ripple effect as your team faces and adapts to change.
All webinars will take place from 12:00 - 1:00 PM ET; please convert to your local time zone.
What you will receive with your purchase
Access to both webinars and practical, hands-on resources for each program. Each session will provide timely, relevant content from a subject matter expert, real world experience and perspective from an industry leader and an engaging Q&A with participants.
Can't join on the live broadcast date? Watch or listen later
Even if you can't participate in the live broadcast, you won't miss out. All registrants will receive a link to the recorded webinars so you can watch when it's convenient for you.
View on mobile technology
HBA webinars are accessible on mobile technology, making it easy for field-based and traveling colleagues to benefit.
1. This series purchase is available now through 24 July 2019. Individuals who sign up for the series after one or more of the webinars have been conducted will receive a link to the recorded webinar.
2. No refunds are available for this webinar series.
1. Address the needs of new managers as they transition from team member to leader. Address the real problems of "change fatigue" by identifying the signs and creating practices to build energy and resilience so you can beat burnout.
2. Communicate during change using insights from neuroscience to build positive perceptions, increase engagement and drive performance.
3. Equip your team members with tools to be their best selves, focus and produce results during times of change.