Are you the primary navigator of your career? No matter where you are in your current career path, join HBA RTP for an evening to learn what possibilities are available in the life sciences from executives at Aerie Pharmaceuticals. This interactive event, led by Kathy McGinley, vice president of human resources and Tori Arens, vice president of drug product manufacturing will cover:
· Trends in life sciences resourcing needs: What are the recruiters looking for?
· Emerging needs and new skill sets seen in ever dynamic Life Sciences industry: Where are the future life sciences career opportunities?
· Key roles across different functions and associated skill sets: What roles and skill sets are required for functions of your interest?
Join us and network with Aerie Pharma teams during the event to get the information you need for your next career move.
Two lucky attendees will win a free coaching session with Kathy McGinley or Tori Arens.
6:00 - 6:30 PM Registration and networking
6:30 - 7:30 PM Life sciences careers discussion on trends, roles and skill sets
7:30 - 8:15 PM Panelist presentations and breakout sessions to discuss key roles and experiences
8:15 - 8:30 PM Raffle, upcoming events and event close
Plenty of parking is available directly in front of building. Please enter through suite 200, the alternative entrance where the event will be held (as opposed to the main entrance at suite 400).
Event is open to: HBA members and nonmembers
Online registration deadline: 15 August 2018
Onsite (walk-in) registration: Is allowed
*To register onsite, please arrive a few minutes early and be prepared to use a smartphone or other mobile device to register. Please note that payment is due prior to the start of the event and cash is NOT accepted as payment. Please show your emailed receipt as proof of registration.
This event is refundable. All refund requests must be submitted in writing to email@example.com by 13 August 2018.
No refunds are available after this date.
1. Develop ideas for your next career move.
2. Acquire new skills that will get you to that next role.
3. Expand your network to coach and sponsor your career navigation.