This highly-interactive, improvisation-based program explores gender differences in negotiation styles and uses role plays, simulations, discussion, challenges, improvisational exercises and next-step challenges to increase your ability to influence and gain buy-in. You’ll learn important negotiation tactics, dispel common myths and gain a greater appreciation of the use and value of effective compromise, a strategy most associated with women leaders.
Fee includes workshop materials, including:
• negotiation workbook
• simulation scenarios
• tip sheets
• negotiation preparation checklists
• full bibliography of additional resources
• a two-month follow-up cadence of articles and videos to keep the learning momentum
After the workshop, you will receive:
• flipchart write-ups
• four articles on negotiation
• links to additional resources such as videos and blogs
• optional access to negotiation webinars, videos and podcasts
Looking to get support to attend this seminar from your company? Click here for a sample letter of support
8:00 - 8:30 AM Continental breakfast and arrivals
8:30 - 12:00 PM Seminar
Event is open to: HBA members and nonmembers
Online registration deadline: 18 October 2018
Onsite (walk-in) registration: Is NOT allowed
**This event is refundable. Confirmed registrants may cancel and receive a full refund (minus $50 administrative fee) until 5 October 2018. All refund requests must be submitted in writing to email@example.com by 5 October 2018. No refunds are available after this date.
1. Identify negotiation strategies and key tactics.
2. Recognize differences in negotiation styles including those related to gender.
3. Apply improvisation-based principles to make you a more effective negotiator.