This event has reached capacity and is now closed for registration. We apologize for any inconvenience.
The convergence of healthcare and technology has had an unprecedented impact on the healthcare sector and continues to steadily transform the industry. How will these new innovations affect care delivery and how does your organization adapt to the changing demands in this new era of technological advancement? Please join HBA Florida and our distinguished panel of experts to discuss how increased connectivity and improved access to data have the potential to accelerate drug discovery, reshape and improve the patient experience and redefine the economics of care. Our discussion will explore challenges and opportunities generated by the convergence of technology and healthcare.
1. Learn how healthcare information technology is being used to shape clinical and financial strategies in the market
2. Discover how telehealth is being used to engage patients and its impact on hospitals, providers and companies in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology space
3. Discuss adapting and reacting to this market shift so you can be an informed decision-maker as you attempt to update and implement new technology in your own organization
5:30 - 6:00 PM Registration, networking, heavy appetizers and drinks
6:00 - 7:30 PM Panel discussion
7:30 - 8:00 PM Q&A session
Brio Tuscan Grille
2223 N Westshore Blvd
Tampa, FL 33607
LeAnna Carey (moderator)
Co-founder, Women Who Innovate
Senior vice president, strategic accounts, HHAeXchange
Vice president information technology/CIO, Moffitt Cancer Center
Rahul Mehra, MD
CEO and chief medical officer, MehraVista Health
Chris Pittman, MD
Medical director and CEO, Vein911®
Valerie McDevitt, JD, MST, CLP
Associate vice president, technology transfer and business partnerships, USF
Event is open to: HBA members and nonmembers
Online registration deadline: April 25, 2016
Onsite (walk-in) registration: Is NOT allowed
Space is limited to 50 registrants.
Is this event refundable? Yes
If yes, requests must be submitted in writing to email@example.com by April 27, 2016; no refunds are available after this date.
- Chapter contact for event: Kelly Toms at firstname.lastname@example.org or 727-458-0748
- Membership questions: email@example.com or 973-575-0606 ext 1
- Online registration assistance: firstname.lastname@example.org or 973-575-0606 ext 3
Visit us online