We have lineup of renowned speakers, informative sessions, and exciting networking opportunities:|
• Welcome and introductions
o Discover why we are here and the agenda
o Get to know your HBA Singapore leaders
• Hear from our esteemed speaker Jane Mcmillan
• Speed dating – don’t get too excited we mean speed networking
• Panel discussion – hear from our panelists about their inspiring journey
• Closing remarks and networking
Additional Event Information
- FREE ENTRY - REGISTER NOW !
- FEATURED SPEAKER: Jane McMillan, Head of Government Affairs & Policy Asia-Pacific, Johnson & Johnson MedTech
1. Jane Mcmillan, Head of Government Affairs & Policy Asia-Pacific, Johnson & Johnson MedTech
2. Dr. Loddie Foose, Global Lead, GeoX, HBA
3. Dr. Hsien-Hsien Lei, CEO, The American Chamber of Commerce (AmCham)
4. Dr. Flora Ren, Asia-Pacific Precision Medicine Lead, Johnson & Johnson (Moderator)
- GETTING TO THE VENUE:
1. BUS: Take public bus No. 92/92A from Buona Vista MRT station. Other public bus services plying along Buona vista flyover are 14, 33, 97, 166, 197, 963 and 963e.
2. CAR: From the Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE), take the Normanton Park or South Buona Vista Road Exit and then take the turn into Science Park Drive.
PARKING: The Ascent building has limited hourly parking for visitors. You can also park at other nearby Science Park buildings if Ascent visitor parking is full.
3. TRAIN: Take the Circle Line and alight at Kent Ridge MRT station, and then take Exit B. Visitors can then access the venue by foot or take the Singapore Science Park Shuttle bus.
- VOLUNTEER: If you are as passionate about the professional advancement of women as we are, you can email us here email@example.com
- Online registration deadline: 26 September 2023
- Event is open to: HBA Members and Nonmembers
This event is not refundable.
Onsite (walk -in) registration: Is Not Allowed
Head of Government Affairs & Policy, Asia-Pacific,
Johnson & Johnson
Asia Pacific Precision Medicine Lead, Medical Affairs Director,
Janssen, A Johnson & Johnson Company
|Regular Registration - In-person||$0.00 / €0.00||$0.00 / €0.00
|Sponsor Registration - In-person||$0.00 / €0.00||$0.00 / €0.00
By registering for this event, you acknowledge that you may be photographed, videotaped, and/or audio-taped during the meeting and hereby give permission for your image, voice, or survey comments to be used in education, training, promotion, and/or trade and communications media by the Healthcare Businesswomen's Association in any and all media throughout the world, without restriction as to frequency or duration of usage.
The HBA requires that all persons who participate in in-person events do so at their own risk and that each participant agrees to the following agreement before taking part in the activity and urges all participants to act in such a manner as to protect their own safety and the safety of others.
By registering for this event, I fully understand that my participation in the program is purely voluntary. I desire to participate and agree to act reasonably and prudently under the circumstances. I further understand that any HBA volunteers participating in the activity will act individually and will not represent the HBA. As a condition to my participation the activity, I waive and release the HBA and their officers, employees, and agents from any claim that I may have for any damage to property or injury to my person that may result in whole or in part from my participation.
Special Needs Policy
The HBA will make reasonable modifications to policies and programs to ensure that people with special needs can enjoy all of its programs. Contact us if you require special accommodations for this event.