Please note this webinar will take place from 12 – 1 PM ET. Please convert into your local time zone and mark your calendar accordingly.
As a follow-up to the incredible webinar with our HBA Milan and HBA Indianapolis leaders, the HBA community is coming together again during this challenging time to continue to learn from and support each other.
Our HBA community in Milan, Italy will answer questions submitted from part one in March and give an update on the current status of the coronavirus in Italy. In addition, HBA New York leaders will provide insight on the effect of the pandemic on their businesses.
Don’t miss the opportunity to hear how HBA members are coping professionally as business leaders and personally.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing a link to cross-register on GoToWebinar. Once completed, you will receive information about joining the webinar.
This webinar was developed with input from and may include the following speakers:
•  Maria Rompf, PhD, business development analyst, Roche Diabetes Care Indianapolis
•  Annabella Amatulli, HBA Milan VP, regulatory affairs manager biotech and hi-tech, Dompé
•  Simona Cristina Cardei, HBA Milan operations director, artwork coordinator team lead, Mylan
•  Silvia Ceragioli, associate director, chemical development and manufacturing, Gilead
•  Gaia Legori, regulatory affairs officer presso, Dompé
•  Amalia Crescenzio, HBA Milan president, chief compliance officer, medical biotechnology, Dompé
Speakers from HBA New York will include:
•  Michael O'Brien, HBA New York president, executive business coach, TEDx Speaker, author, Last Bad Day Creator
•  Lisa S. Weiss, HBA New York operations director, senior director, clinical epidemiology, vaccines, Pfizer
Missed the webinar in March? No problem! The recording will be sent with the GoToWebinar instructions.
Webinar is open to: HBA members and nonmembers
Online registration available until one hour before the live broadcast begins.