Mental Fitness and Positive Intelligence - The Keys to Resiliency and Leading in Challenging Times
Tuesday, October 20, 2020
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
Add to Calendar
Based on the work from NY Times Bestselling author and former CEO of the Coaches Training Institute, Shirzad Chamine, learn how to shift your mindset to embrace life’s challenges as gifts and opportunities to reduce stress, anxiety and poor performance. Only 20% of people and teams reach their full potential and the Positive Intelligence Operating System gives a framework for sustainable change: improving peak performance, peace of mind and wellness, and personal and professional relationships.
• Has the current environment of remote work, social unrest, highly charged politics and the pandemic caused you to need a new set of tools to navigate this new world?
• Would you like to have a deeper understanding of your strengths and mental pitfalls?
• Would you benefit from a skill set that enables you to thrive in the midst of mentally stressful periods vs. just simply coping?
• Have you dreamt of “returning to center” when faced with adversity or challenges instead of getting hijacked or destabilized?
• Would you be a new person if you could become more mentally fit for focus and productivity?
Mental Fitness and the PQ Operating System is a life-altering approach to stress management, performance management, dealing with difficult people, handling conflict, parenting, leadership, even wellness and dieting.