Wholebeing Energy Workshop
188 East Blaine St #400, Seattle, WA 98102 1st floor lobby (Ship Canal meeting room)
Wednesday, January 11, 2023
5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Add to Calendar
Pacific Standard Time
Jumpstart your new year with an energy workshop with Beth O’Connor, Coach and Consultant, sponsored by HBA Seattle!
Energy is the current for everything you do. Energy is your unlimited potential.
• Are you harnessing your energy to its full potential?
• Are you exhausted at the end of the day?
• Are you worried burnout is an inevitability if something doesn’t shift?
The Explore Your Energy workshop teaches:
• The Energy Framework – a language and tool to assess your energy in the moment
• How Energetic Engagement is evidenced through language and is a predictor of success and satisfaction
Learn how to create a strategy to shift your energy in the moment, as well as how to use the Energy Framework and Energetic Engagement as part of the Wholebeing Energy Management Cycle.
Come explore how the Wholebeing Energy Management Cycle can help you live to your full potential, by creating clarity, consciousness, confidence, and change.
Owner, Wholebeing Energy Coaching