Webinar Career Conversation 29 on 13 October brings it all together. On this webinar you’ll learn:
• how to paint a picture of your vision with words
• the best ways to communicate your passion effectively
• tactics for socializing your vision to build commitment and support from your team, your organization
• a real world example from SAP America of bringing to life the vision of Diversity & Inclusion becoming part of the DNA of the company
Speakers: Patricia B. Scott, Ph.D., author, Getting a Squirrel to Focus: Engage and Persuade Today’s Listeners and Getting a Squirrel to Focus on Presentations: Don’t Just Inform, Transform Your Audience and Margo’t Goodson, CPA North America Diversity & Inclusion lead, SAP America
With more than 15 years of corporate leadership experience, as well as a doctorate in the field, Dr. Patricia B. Scott specializes in the art and science of communication. She will help you polish your skills, build your confidence and make your personal communication more effective. Whether public speaking, persuasion, data presentation or facilitation, her methods can enhance any type of communication. Her strategies have proven effective across many industries, and in today’s world with so much noise, she can help you get your message heard.
Margo’t Goodson has twenty-eight years of progressive knowledge and demonstrated proficiency in finance/accounting, project management, Diversity & Inclusion, Employee Satisfaction, entrepreneurship and managerial leadership across various industries. Margo’t is a CPA, CSSGB, CSR Ambassador, Community Activist and active leader of SAP’s Black Employee Network and Business Women’s Network. Now having her passion as her profession, her goal is to make D&I the DNA at SAP.
As North America Diversity & Inclusion lead, Margo’t is responsible for management of the regional Diversity & Inclusion strategy for four focus areas, including talent attraction and sourcing, employee onboarding and engagement, career development and advancement, as well as supplier diversity across all demographics (gender, race/ethnicity, LGBTQ+, generational, differently-abled individuals and veteran’s affairs) for U.S. and Canada.
Save by registering for the entire 2020 series:
• Tuesday, 12 May - Career Conversation 26 - Hindsight is 2020: Decision Making, Risk Taking and Resilience
• Tuesday, 14 July - Career Conversation 27 - The Power of Visualization
• Tuesday, 8 September - Career Conversation 28 - From Vision to Success (for Self and Business)
• Tuesday, 13 October - Career Conversations 29 - Giving Voice to Your Vision
Each session will provide timely, relevant content from a subject matter expert, real world experience and perspective from an industry leader and an engaging Q&A with participants.
Special series purchase
Sign up for the 2020 Career Conversations webinar series and receive all four webinars for the price of three.
12:05-12:50 Speakers present and discuss
12:50-1:15 Questions and Answers
Event is open to: HBA Members and Nonmembers
Online registration deadline: 13 October 2020
This webinar is nonrefundable.