Please join us for an engaging panel discussion with thought leaders from the provider, payer, and pharma perspective on how companies can and should better personalize the healthcare experience.
Panelists will address the following questions:
1. How do we adjust the business models from selling to patients (DTC) to caring for patients?
2. What business partners and ecosystems can we leverage with credible voices?
3. How do we connect patients and HCPs with new technology?Special instructions:
Please bring photo ID for registrationAgenda
05:30 PM-06:30 PM Registration, networking and refreshments
06:30 PM-07:00 PM Welcome HBA and Deloitte introduction
07:00 PM-08:15 PM Moderated panel
08:15 PM-08:30 PM Q&A
Event is open to: HBA members and nonmembers
Online registration deadline: 10/3/2019
Onsite (walk-in) registration: Is allowed
Onsite registration is not recommended. If you
choose to register onsite, please arrive at least fifteen
minutes early and be prepared to use your smartphone/mobile device to complete the transaction.
Nonmembers are advised to create an HBA profile prior to arriving.
This event is refundable,requests must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
by October 3, 2019
1. Apply a "human" lens perspective to healthcare-related business challenges
2. Build a relationship with industry peers
3. Identify potential opportunities or collaborations across the health care ecosystem.