Please note this webinar was originally schedule to happen on 9 April, but has been rescheduled for 16 April and will take place from 12:00 – 1:15 PM ET. Please convert into your local time zone and mark your calendar accordingly.
Appreciating differences is a competency seen and leveraged by many great leaders. It creates an atmosphere of trust, engagement and fuels innovation.
Discover three practical steps you can take to develop your ability to be a more inclusive leader including: fostering a "speak up" culture; encouraging and facilitating access to difference experiences and perspectives; exploring how diversity of thought can be leveraged to drive innovation, and discovering ways to increase your cultural intelligence.
Save by registering for the entire 2019 series:
• Tuesday, 16 April - Career Conversation 22: Cultural Sensitivity: Techniques for Fostering An Inclusive Environment
• Tuesday, 11 June - Career Conversation 23: Collaboration: Cultivating Partnerships to Drive Value
• Tuesday, 10 September - Career Conversation 24: Courage: Boldly Moving Forward
• Tuesday, 10 December - Career Conversation 25: Connections: The Art and Science of Building Powerful Professional Relationships
Each session will provide timely, relevant content from a subject matter expert, real world experience and perspective from an industry leader and an engaging Q&A with participants.
Special series purchase
Sign up for the 2019 Career Conversations webinar series
and receive all four webinars for the price of three.
12:00 - 12:03 PM Introduction
12:03 - 12:43 PM Presentation
12:43 - 1:15 PM Discussion and Q&A
Event is open to: HBA members and nonmembers
Online registration available until one hour before the live broadcast begins.
Upon completing your registration on the HBA website, you will be receive an email containing steps to complete your webinar registration on the Go To Webinar platform. You must complete this second registration step to receive the event login URL and dial-in information. If you do not complete this second step, you will not receive the email containing the webinar login information.
The HBA will make reasonable modifications to policies and programs to ensure that people with special needs have an equal opportunity to enjoy all of its programs. Contact us if you require special accommodations for this event.
This webinar is nonrefundable.
1. Attendees will learn practical examples of how leaders foster an inclusive environment
2. Recognize the essential competencies of appreciating differences
3. Attendees will understand how to increase cultural intelligence for themselves and their organizations