Take an active part of the future landscape of the healthcare industry, 5 - 6 October, Gibson Hall, London, UK.
The face of healthcare is radically changing as innovation disrupts traditional “ways of doing things” from within the industry with medical breakthroughs, and even more so from technology, financial and other players. The mantra is “disrupt, or be disrupted”. So where do you fit in?
This year’s summit is cultivating and sharing ideas around vital information on the trends that will act the world tomorrow. Topics will focus on forward-thinking, creative and innovative concepts on how business “gets done”. Uncover how you can impact your teams and help drive them to success. Our format this year will continue in the dynamic design from last year’s summit, utilizing the engaging 20-minute type of “TED Talks” and panel discussions, as well as inspirational keynote speakers.
Our goal is to inspire participants to come up with solutions based on stimulating and controversial discussions.
We would like to thank this year's host sponsors Medidata and Johnson & Johnson.
Join us to:
• Empowering more women as thought leaders in the healthcare industry
• Inspire and engage talented individuals by sharing your experiences
• Network with emerging and senior leaders in our industry
• Celebrate 10 years of HBA Europe during our reception
• Have a nice dinner on the evening of 5 October to further connect
Visit the Summit microsite for more information on agenda, hotel information, location and speakers.
Event is open to: HBA members and nonmembers
Online registration deadline: 1 October 2017
Onsite (walk-in) registration: Is allowed (preferred payment for onsite registration is credit card)
Is this event refundable? Yes
Please note: If a portion of your registration fee is covering HBA membership dues this is nonrefundable and nontransferable per the HBA refund policy
All requests must be submitted in writing via email to the HBA at firstname.lastname@example.org by 21 September 2017. No refunds are available after 21 September 2017. Substitutions are allowed at any time.
1. Be a part of the convening of top women and men across healthcare sectors as we work to further the advancement and impact of women in the business of healthcare
2. Learn from thought leaders to broaden your perspective
3. Build business and leadership connections with participants from across Europe